This item is in stock in our East Coast warehouse
Finally a solution for removing and controlling Nitrates, Phosphates, nuisance algae with a twist of your wrist! With our newest full control 3-way re-circulating flow system you can speed up or slow down the effluent and target your desired amount of Nitrates, phosphates you want to remove all while not affecting the tumbling speed of the bio-pellets in the reaction chamber. You can remove all or leave trace amounts to prevent over stripping as you wish. There are many other benefits too that is progressively changing the way we all keep and maintain Marine fish and Reef aquariums. Also works great for GFO or Activated Carbon. A fine filter media bag is recommended for GFO or activated carbon use.
*Improved plumbing that is completely water tight assembled the moment you receive it so that it is ready to go the moment you take it out of the box.
* True All-In-One design, where the pump is already built inside of the Bio reactor in the bottom chamber. This feature saves A LOT more space and ease of use the moment you get it. The intake is at the bottom and the outtake is from the top; which allows for the most efficient uni-direction flow. External units use twice the amount of space.
* Cell-Cast cone bodies are made of liquid-mold-casted Acrylic into solid seamless tubes that are incredibly durable
* Advanced True Conic design is what makes CAD`s unique "Rhythmic Tumbling Motion" that moves every pellet evenly and prevents clumping. Every pellet churns, swirls around and moves throughout the entire reactor (from top to bottom). Soft yet high flow movement with minimal agitation perfect for the Bio-pellets to interact with each other.
* Self-priming and designed to be ready to use right out of the box and comes with all the pump, fittings, plumbing, union etc... all comes standard.
*Space saving design and energy efficient. No need for an external pump that will take up more space and wasted pump pressure.
* Completely disassembles easily for maintenance.
* Compatible with a large variety of Tapered edged Bio-pellets, GFO or Activated Carbon.
***Avoid use of “perfectly rounded” bio-pellets as they will no properly tumble. Use tapered-edge, oblong, or other non-rounded bio-pellets for best results.***
Accessories for CAD Lights Conic Media Recirculating Bio-Reactor