The Perfect Skimmer for your Coralife BioCube 29 Gallon!
The SR3 is an in-sump skimmer that features a baffle system that minimizes it`s footprint while utilizing the maximum height for increased contact time with the bubbles, which removes the excess organics from the system. Its narrow footprint is perfect for small sump spaces including the BioCube 29 tank by Oceanic, and now Coralife (non-clamp on light model only). The SR3 fits in the middle chamber of the sump section on the BioCube 29 without any modifications and allows the lid to fully close. The SR3 is also a great option for Dutch style aquariums and other built -in filtration aquariums, or any system with limited space for a protein skimmer.
- Includes side mounted venturi pump to fit into confined spaces.
- Dual return chamber and underwater return to effectively remove excess bubbles.
- Simple skimmer adjustment using CPR`s collection cup assembly and O-ring support.
- Easily slides inside of the Oceanic (and Coralife) BioCube 29 sump area; fits in the middle chamber of the sump section of the BioCube 29 without any modifications except for the removal of the bio balls. The lid closes as originally manufactured and the collection cup can be easily removed for cleaning through the rear access hatch.
- Rated up to 50G aquariums with medium bioload and normal tank maintenance.
- Dimensions 8 5/8"L x 2 7/8"W x 14 3/8"H
- 19"H: including space needed to remove collection cup.
CPR Aquatic Aquarium Supplies
In Arcata, located in Northern California, the sea is a way of life. From the advanced Marine Biology department at Humboldt State University, just up the hill from CPR’s headquarters, to Humboldt Bay, about a mile west, CPR is nestled in a perfect environment to develop equipment for marine aquariums. CPR was started in a small garage in 1987 to produce biological filters for local aquarists. People who used CPR filters were impressed by the high quality and affordable prices. Word spread and the company grew. Since then, CPR has expanded to a 10,000 sq. ft. production facility and has developed many innovative products over the years. CPR is incorporating new ideas and technologies all the time. Their goal is to allow aquarists to place the highest performing products in their tanks at reasonable prices.