Cyclone Bio-Filter + Skimmer CPR SYS 194 includes CY 194, CS 100 overflow, Bio-Bale, hose, Rio 2500 Pump, and Return Kit.
- Features Rejuvenation Venturi (RVT) driven protein skimmers. RVT Powerhead is included
- Has a bypass for the protein skimmer so that the water and air intake are always constant and provide maximum skimming action
- Funnel shaped collection cup for efficient and easy removal of proteins and uneaten food before they reach the biological media
- Has an adjustable gate which allows fine tuning of the height of the water in the protein skimmer
- Has a deep sump area for probes, chemical media, etc
- Has a non-warping lid which prevents excessive evaporation
- Uses a high performing biological medium, Bio-Bale
- Disassembles quickly and easily for cleaning
- Can be used with a submersible or external pump
- 6" diameter skimmer
- Sump water capacity: 5.8 gallons
- Bio chamber: 4 gallons
- Total sump area: 12 gallons
- Inlet size: 1"
- Outlet size: 3/4"
- Maximum flow rate: 700 gal/hr
- up to 200 gal tank size
- 20" x 12.5" x 18"
- For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 175 gal.
- Flow rate 800 gph.
- 10" wide
- 1" bulkhead outflow
A built in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
- Black top reduces algae growth.
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
- Quiet operation.
CPR Aquatic Aquarium Supplies
In Arcata, located in Northern California, the sea is a way of life. From the advanced Marine Biology department at Humboldt State University, just up the hill from CPR’s headquarters, to Humboldt Bay, about a mile west, CPR is nestled in a perfect environment to develop equipment for marine aquariums. CPR was started in a small garage in 1987 to produce biological filters for local aquarists. People who used CPR filters were impressed by the high quality and affordable prices. Word spread and the company grew. Since then, CPR has expanded to a 10,000 sq. ft. production facility and has developed many innovative products over the years. CPR is incorporating new ideas and technologies all the time. Their goal is to allow aquarists to place the highest performing products in their tanks at reasonable prices.
Accessories for CPR SYS 194 Filter Package