Multiple Inputs The RKM-SL1s five input ports provide a broad range of monitoring options for all the most common probes.
No compromise Design Small, compact design and convenient mounting tabs make installing the SL1 a breeze. Upgradeability The SL1 also has upgradeable firmware so you can take advantage of our developing feature set; and firmware updates are always free!
- 1 x pH port: The pH port is a standard BNC connection. While any standard probe should work, we suggest using Digital Aquatics brand probes as they have been tested and are trusted to work with our modules.
- 1 x ORP port: The ORP port is a standard BNC connection. While any standard probe should work, we suggest using Digital Aquatics brand probes as they have been tested and are trusted to work with our modules.
- 1 x Temperature port: Digital Aquatics Temperature Probe
- 2 x Switch ports: Great for float switches and leak detectors. This port gives customers the ability easily integrate ATO systems and other automated tasks.
- Temperature Port
- pH Port
- Two Switch Ports
- ORP Port
- Two Bus Connections
- Physical Dimensions: 1.0" x 2.25" x 4.30"
- One RKM-SL1 Unit
- One 6` Bus Cable
- Two Mounting Screws
- ReefKeeper Elite - Supported
- ReefKeeper Lite - Supported
- ReefKeeper 1 - Not Supported
- ReefKeeper 2 - Not Supported
Digital Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
Digital Aquatics was founded in 2004 and has quickly become the most recognized name in aquarium automation. Since the company debuted the original ReefKeeper 1 (now known as the RK1) in 2004, they have gone on to create some of the most flexible, innovative and cost effective aquarium controllers on the market. The revolutionary ReefKeeper Elite (RKE) was unveiled in 2008 and the affordable ReefKeeper Lite (RKL) came out shortly thereafter to appeal to more budget-conscience aquarium hobbyists. In 2010, Digital Aquatics released a reptile version, the HerpKeeper, as well as the aptly named PondKeeper. ReefKeeper controllers simplify aquarium keeping duties by monitoring and controlling a variety of water parameters and equipment including but not limited to lighting, water flow, heating, cooling, pH and ORP.
Accessories for Digital Aquatics RKM SL-1 Module