The long-anticipated Radion Tank Mounting System. Two specialized kits designed for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
RMS is Better for Tank Mounting
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm (mounts Radion 8" from tank)
- Mounting Bracket (for rimless aquariums up to 1 3/8", rimmed aquariums up to 1")
- Two Sliding Rails* (accommodates tanks 12"-24" deep front to back)
- XR15 X-Bracket*
- All Necessary Hardware
*Specific to XR15 or XR30 kit.
EcoTech Marine has revolutionized the way people think about water movement in reef aquariums. Our technologically superior pumps produce unmatched broad yet gentle flow, while placing the motor outside the tank—preserving the beauty of your aquarium and enhancing the health of your aquarium ecosystem. The EcoTech leadership team consists of aquarium enthusiasts and engineers with a penchant for challenging the status quo. When EcoTech took root in the science labs of Lehigh University and University of Oklahoma, we realized there were serious differences between the native aquatic ecosystems in nature and the terrestrial habitats created in aquariums—and that little was being done to address this gap in the marketplace. Since that day, we have worked tirelessly to improve the “state of the art” to enable our customers to have the healthiest, safest and smartest aquarium possible. That’s why our products offer a wide variety of easy-to-program modes and have been thoroughly tested and endorsed by marine-biologists—making it the most versatile and life-like pump on the market.
EcoTech Marine RMS Single Radion Tank Mount
No height adjustment
Posted: 12/11/2014 from PLANO, TX UNITED STATES
Did not realize that the brackets do not adjust in height, really need to be higher for reef tanks
Did you find this review helpful?
Wow have LEDs come a long way!
Posted: 12/1/2014 from Parker, CO UNITED STATES
Best mount out there. A little pricey but man do they look so much better than all the previous mounting options. They are incredibly sturdy and very well designed. Super easy to install. They make my Nuvo SR-80 look even more classy!
Did you find this review helpful?
Does exactly what's needed
Posted: 10/29/2014 from LOGANVILLE, GA UNITED STATES
I installed my XR15 on this mount and it worked out very nicely. Perfect for my biocube 29
1 of 1 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 9/15/2014 from LA MIRADA, CA UNITED STATES
I received the xr30 mount and was excited to get it on the tank. Installation is pretty straight forward. Paint is much more matte than anticipated, but it works. Each piece was a little scuffed, but not a deal breaker. What does bother me is the screw/knob to tighten the mount to the tank. There is only one lenth of screw included. EcoTech is attempting to satisfy a wide market, so they made the clamp work with rimmed tanks. This means if you are rimless, you will have 2-2.5 inches of shiny steel screw hanging out over your tank, clashing with the sleek black of everything else. Also, for the XR30, the only "cable management" provided is squeezing it between the mount and the mounting screw. Not nearly as polished looking as the xr15. The rotating mechanism on the mount takes a little bit of push to move and it would be nice if it had a hinge like the ones innovative marine was using to get them completely out of the way for cleaning.
8 of 8 People found this review helpful, did you?