EC/TDS/Temp Water Resistant Hydrotester
The COM-80 is an economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Exellent for nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter`s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; 0 - 9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 5.0 ppt
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt., Temp. resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5).
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Fixed
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
HM Digital, Inc.
Established in 1987, HM Digital, Inc. (formerly known as Heemang Electronics) is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that has been recognized worldwide for providing the best values in water testing instrumentation, especially the increasingly popular TDS meter.
Accessories for HM Digital COM-80 HydroTester EC/TDS Meter