The new Filter Monitor is an innovative system to alert when a filter needs to be changed via color-coded lights at the base of the faucet. The battery-powered FM-2 has five timers for a 5-stage system, as well as a water volumizer and programmable set-points and alarms for each function, all in a crisp, attractive housing.
- A five-stage filter monitor with five independent timers and a tri-color LED faucet indicator disc.
- Counts time and volume for up to five stages (can be less).
- The LED indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on. The color indicates the percentage of elapsed time and volume used.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
- The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
- The volumizer counts up in gallons or liters (settings can be modified).
- Includes an audible alarm (beep).
- Modern design is perfect for any kitchen.
- Installs easily.
Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
Volume Range 0-99999 Gallons / Liters
Volume Modes: Gallons (default) or Liters
Volume Accuracy: +/-1% (at typical pressure of ~50-150 psi; low and high pressures may affect accuracy
Settings: One alert per stage, up to five stages
Default Setting: 12 months
Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
Battery Life: approx. 18 months
Base Unit Dimensions: 100 x 63 23 mm (4 x 2.5 x 0.9 in)
Base Unit Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz.) (including batteries)
Flow Sensor Cable Length: 93 cm (36.6 in)
Flow Sensor Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick Connect
LED Faucet Indicator Disc: Works with any non-air gap filter faucet
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 92 cm (36.25 in)
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 4.75 (1 1/4" in.) dia., 8 cm (5/16") high
Product Manuals & Documentation
HM Digital, Inc.
Established in 1987, HM Digital, Inc. (formerly known as Heemang Electronics) is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that has been recognized worldwide for providing the best values in water testing instrumentation, especially the increasingly popular TDS meter.