The newly refined Fluval 06 series of aquarium canister filters with new more powerful motor adds extra conveniences to the powerful and flexible Fluval filtration line. Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter adds even more user-friendly features to ensure aquarium filtration is even easier to set up, customize, and maintain. Plus, each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size and directs filtration through a complex flow path to maximize contact with the filtration media. Features patented Aqua-Stop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies to keep the intake and output hoses in place on your aquarium. Multiple filtration baskets are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. Four distinct sizes - each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities - to suit any small to mid-sized home or commercial aquarium.
Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter minimizes filtration worries with a series of convenient features. Aqua-Stop Valve permits hose disconnects and easy-open, one-motion lock clamps makes routine cleaning and maintenance easy. Added to the ability to customize filtration with multiple, removable media baskets and adjustable flow rates, and you`ve got a canister filter that is convenient, efficient, and very powerful.
Includes: Instant-prime system; single-motion lift-lock clamps; clog-proof intake strainer; dual-layer foam screen; and quick start guide.
- New Advanced Motor Technology resulting in Improved Performance, Quiet Operation and Easier Start-Up
- Features patented AquaStop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies
- Each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size
- Four distinct sizes - each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities
- The Fluval 206 Canister Filter provides complete, multi-stage filtration for aquariums up to 200 Liters (40 U.S. gallons)
- Flow Rate: 780 L/H (206 US GPH)
- Wattage: 120 V/60 Hz – 10 W
- Backed by a 3-year manufacturer`s warrantee.
Rolf C. Hagen Inc. has its International Headquarters in Montreal, Canada and has wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States, England, France, Germany and Malaysia (South East Asia). Joint ventures include Japan, Korea, Thailand and South Africa, there are also numerous strong partnership agreements in quite a few other countries such as Spain, Mexico, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan and the Philipines to name just a few. Rolf C. Hagen Inc. distribution capacity spans the globe to provide the very best in pet supplies to the independent pet trade.