- Superior craftsmanship - extruded aluminum rust-proof housing
- Compact European design - low profile, powder coated black finish
- Light enhancing reflectors – Durable German anodized aluminum reflectors engineered to intensify metal halide & T5 light output
- Light visors - direct light downward toward tank – preventing side light loss and shields bright lights from eyes
- Maximum cooling – dual ball bearing fan design keeps air circulating around lamps providing maximum ventilation
- Metal Halide bulbs: one Hamilton 14K Ice Blue - allows you to keep any type of coral in your aquarium from soft corals to SPS.
- T5 High Output bulbs: two 460 NM Actinic Royal Blue – brings out the vibrant fluorescent color from your fish and corals.
- Blue LED lights – provide nocturnal viewing and gives the tank an attractive, moonlight glow
- Ballasts – Individual, remote, high performance magnetic Metal Halide & T5 ballasts
- Docking legs & suspension kit – Mount to aquarium with support brackets or hang above aquarium with adjustable steel cable system
- Dimensions: 24" L x 13.75" W x 4.75" H
- Built to order here in the USA
- 10K Super White Bulb (no extra cost). Simply indicate under Order Notes during checkout.
- Upgrade to energy saving Metal Halide Electronic Ballasts (please call for pricing).
Hamilton Technology Aquarium Supplies
Hamilton Technology is the leading manufacturer of high quality aquarium lighting offering customers the widest selection of metal halide, compact fluorescent and VHO lighting available today at the lowest prices. Their mission is to offer state-of-the-art lighting that meets high standards of quality, innovation and value. Hamilton Technology has served the lighting needs of both the professional and the hobbyist aquarist for more than sixteen years and is considered by many to be the choice of experts.
Hamilton Metal Halide + T5 HO Belize Sun Light Fixture
Posted: 5/1/2013 from ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL UNITED S
This light is spectacular! Definitely a big upgrade from what I have been using. Unfortunately my tank is a little too thin for the legs so I needed to modify the legs in order to fit onto the sides. Overall great, well built product.
Did you find this review helpful?
Very Blue Light Spectrum
RICHARD L KNIGHT
Posted: 3/21/2012 from MASSILLON, OH UNITED STATES
I just purchased this as an up-grade from my existing 150W MH Ocean Current set-up. The product description states the 250w MH are 14K and I received 20K hamilton bulbs with my unit. Those bulbs when combined with the Actinic Royal Blue T-5 is way too blue. The light was packeaged well for delivery and appears to be built well and operates fine. Too soon to know if my corals like it or not after 1 week.
1 of 4 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 2/3/2012 from Lavalette, WV UNITED STATES
I don't have the Belize but I have the 24" Cebu Sun 175MH 4x 24W HO T5. The quality of Hamilton Tech. products is second to none. I have had my Cebu sun for two years now and it performs day in and day out. When I first received it I had some questions about the T5's so I called customer service and they actually put me through to the guy who built my specific lighting. I cannot say enough good things about their products. I would have switched to LED's by now but this thing is so nice I just can't do it.
4 of 6 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 12/30/2011 from SAN LEANDRO, CA UNITED STATES
I use the 48" Belize Sun with 2-250 watt halides & 2-54 watt T5 actinics. I really like it. It gives my tank a nice shimmer effect and I have no problem keeping any coral in my tank. THe SPS have grown like crazy since I starting using this fixture. The T5 bulbs are on a separate power cord so you can have those on separate from the halides if you wish and at night I can turn off both the halides and the T5s and just have the Moonlights come on. I wish I would have seen it here first, I got mine from a LFS and paid a lot more for it. I really like it.
12 of 12 People found this review helpful, did you?