- High accuracy with 0.01 pH resolution
- Two point fast and accurate calibration
- Usable with virtually any electrode that shares the same connector
- 3000 hours of battery life
- HI 1270 small diameter probe fitseasily into a test tube
- Supplied with HI 1270 pH electrode, batteries and instructions
The pH Checker® series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two point calibration.
The pH electrode of the Checker® can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one.
The Checker® is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don`t have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
- Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution 0.01 pH
- Accuracy ±0.2 pH
- Calibration manual, 2 points
- Electrode HI 1270 (included)
- Battery Type / Life 1.5V (2) / approximately 3000 hours of continuous use
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions 66 x 50 x 25 mm (2.6 x 2.0 x 1.0") - without probe
- Weight 50 g (1.8 oz.) without probe
- pH Calibration Solution and Electrode Storage Fluid are sold separately
Product Manuals & Documentation
Hanna Instruments USA Aquarium Supplies
Hanna Instruments is a leading manufacturer of analytical aquarium instrumentation. They were founded in 1978 and are headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. When Hanna introduced pH Electronic Paper in 1986 it literally revolutionized the world of testing by allowing millions of people in various industries to test for pH in a simple, accurate and affordable way. Hanna employees are constantly challenging themselves to improve on existing technology and to invent new testing techniques with the common goal to simplify analytical testing. This applies not only to instrumentation, but also to sensors development, reagents and chemicals. Hanna also believes in controlling the quality of their products from inception to delivery so they manufacture everything themselves, from meters and electrodes to chemical reagents and buffer solutions.
Accessories for Hanna Instruments Checker pH Pen