Kent Marine Hi-S RO System Features: Most RO systems are very poor at silicate removal (some as poor as 50% ~ 70%). Kent Marine exclusive new generation HI-S™ (High Silicate Removal) membranes remove up to 99% of silicate.
- Hi-S High Silicate removal TFC Membrane
- Carbon Block Matrix Filter
- 1 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- Available in 35 gpd, 60gpd and 120gpd
- RO 120 Hi-S include a second piggy back membraneand membrane housing to double your water output
- clear canister
The RO35HiS is a full sized 35 gallon per day Hi-S High Silicate Removal RO unit with liquid filled pressure gauge, R/O monitor for checking water quality and clear canisters. Full size units provide better pre-filtration and less chance of membrane fouling. This unit will remove an average 97–99% of tap water contaminants. The RO35HiS includes a 35 gallon per day Hi-S membrane, a CF1M 1 micron sediment pre filter, a CFCE solid carbon block filter, a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing.
This unit can be run on ANY water system, well or city.
We recommend adding a FLUSHKIT to your system to extend your membrane life, particularly in hard water conditions.
- Length: 10"
- Width: 5 ¾"
- Height: 15 ½"
- Dry weight: 10 lbs
- Optimal input water temp: 70–77°F, 21–25°C
- Optimal PSI: 65
- Optimal Total Dissolved Solids: <200 ppm
- Input water type: Any water system
- Membrane type: Hi-S
- Rated Gallons Per Day: 35
- Waste to Product ratio: 35 gpd = 4g waste to 1g product, 60 gpd = 3g waste to 1g product
- Inhibiting/Damaging tap water chemicals: Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Heavy Sediment
- Prefilter media #1: CF1M: 10", 1µ string wound sediment filter
- Prefilter media #2: CFCE: 10", 10µ solid block carbon filter
- Post filter media: N/A
- Supplied input water adapter: Garden Hose Adapter, ¾" standard thread
- Tubing type: ¼" pressure tubing
- Filter change times
NOTE: change times are varied depending on the tap water conditions.
Stated times are an average: Hi-S membrane: 3 to 5 years, CF1M: 6 months, CFCE: 3,500 gallons or 6 months.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Kent Marine Aquarium Supplies
Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent Marine set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15 years, Kent Marine has been committed to providing effective ways to keep beautiful, healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and reverse osmosis filtration were brought into the Kent Marine family.
Accessories for Kent Marine 35 GPD Hi-S RO System