Hi-S RO/DI System Feature
- Disposable Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge
- Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- 1 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- Available in 35gpd and 60gpd
- Deionizing resin with a color change indicater to indicate when you need to replace the DI resin
- Hi-S SIlicate Removal Membrane (remove up to 99%of silicate)
- Silicamax disposable cartridge (High Silicate Removal Deionization Cartridge with built in Exhaution Indicator)
- GPD: 60
The MAX60HiS is a 4 stage 60 gallon per day RO/DI unit with clear canisters. These filters will provide the purest water possible. This unit will remove 99.9% of tap water contaminants, providing lab grade water. The MAX60HiS includes a 60 gallon per day Hi-S High Silicate Removal membrane, a CF1M 1 micron sediment filter, a CFCE solid block carbon pre filter and a SILICAMAX Hi Removal dual stage deionization cartridge that color indicates as the resin exhausts. This unit also includes a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing.
This unit can be run on ANY water system.
We recommend adding a FLUSHKIT to your system to extend your membrane life, particularly in hard water conditions.
- Length: 14 1/2"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 15 1/2"
- Dry weight: 15 lbs
- Optimal input water temp: 70–77°F, 21–25°C
- Optimal PSI: 65
- Optimal Total Dissolved Solids: <200 ppm
- Input water type: Any water system
- Membrane type: Hi-S
- Rated Gallons Per Day: 60
- Waste to Product ratio: 3 to 1
- Inhibiting/Damaging tap water chemicals: Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Heavy Sediment
- Prefilter media: CF1M: 10", 1 micron, string wound sediment filter, CFCE: 10", 10µ, Solid carbon block Post filter media: SILICAMAX, Mixed bed deionization cartridge
- Supplied input water adapter: Garden Hose Adapter, ¾" standard thread
- Tubing type: ¼" pressure tubing
- Filter change times
NOTE: change times are varied depending on the tap water conditions.
Stated times are an average: Hi-S membrane: 3 to 5 years, CF1M: 6 months, CFCE: 3,500 gallons or 6 months, SILICAMAX: around 400 gallons.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Kent Marine Aquarium Supplies
Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent Marine set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15 years, Kent Marine has been committed to providing effective ways to keep beautiful, healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and reverse osmosis filtration were brought into the Kent Marine family.
NO warranty on additives; 90 day manufacturer warranty
Accessories for Kent Marine Hi-S Maxxima 60 GPD RO/DI System