Maxspect Razor R420R 15,000K LED Light Fixture
Reef Lighting with an Edge
Built with a aerodynamic body, the R420R "Razor" LED Lighting System is designed to seamlessly merge into your living area with elegance and style. The R420R LED system utilize the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed in 2 different channels, offering unmatched performance and versatility.
Enhanced Growth and Coloration
The R420R Lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time giving your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors. The Razor 130 watt 15000K color temperature will meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated group of marine, reef and freshwater hobbyists.
410nm/420nm Super Actinic
The R420R Lighting system also utilizes the 410/420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that`s crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums as it is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.
The R420R Lighting system deploys an ingenious aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively. Equipped with fans to regulate fixture temperatures in enclosed environments.
New 15000k Color Spectrum
- Dimensions: 20.5" long, 10.5" wide and 0.9" thick
- Only 0.9" Thick!!
- Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
- Utilizes the 410/420nm Spectrum
- 2 Programmable Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
- Includes Tank-top & Suspension Mounting Solutions
- Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- Aerodynamic Passive Cooling Design
- LED Module Dimensions (L x W x H) - (20.5" x 10.5" x 0.9")
- LED Fixture Weight - 4.4 lbs
Power Supply Unit
- Meanwell NES-200-36
- Input Voltage / Current - 4.5A/115VAC - 2.5A/230VAC
- Output Voltage / Current - 36V 5.9A
- Weight - 4.4 lb
* Please Note: Fixtures must have at least 15 cm (6 inches) of space above the fixture to allow proper heat dissipation. Do not place any foreign object on top of the fixture. Avoid splashing the fixture with water.
LED Layout of each Pad (Total 2 Pads per Fixture)
The R420R LED system utilize the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed in 2 different channels, offering unmatched performance and versatility.
12-month manufacturer`s warranty