Mur-lok Part# : H0830425
Tube O.D.: 1/4"
Female: 1/2" NPSM
Male: 1/2" NPSM
EZ Faucet Adapter provides a simple connection for installing any water system,from ultra pure to under the sink carbon filters. The EZ Faucet Adapter has the following features:
Mur-lok fitting information
- All plastic design eliminates corrosion
- Mur-lok® Fitting for quick installation
- Easily connects between standard kitchen sink faucet and supply tube
- Adapts to corrugated, braided plastic/stainless steel supply tubes
Mur-lok® Polypropylene Fittings have a dual o-ring design at each tube connection, giving end users confidence in their fitting connections.
All Mur-lok® fittings are constructed of FDA approved materials and are suitable for food contact.
How to make a connection
- Leak Resistant Dual EPDM O-rings
- Chemical Resistant Polypropylene
- 150 p.s.i. @ 70°F (10 Bar @ 20°C)
- 60 p.s.i. @ 140°F (4 Bar @ 60°C)
- For use with 1/4" RO Tubing
- Cut tube square
It is essential that the outside diameter be free of score marks and that burrs and sharp edges be removed before inserting into fitting. For soft or thin walled plastic tubing we recommend the use of a tube insert.
- Insert tube
Fitting grips before it seals. Ensure tube is pushed in to the tube stop.
- Push up to tube stop
Push the tube into the fitting, to the tube stop. The collet (gripper) has stainless steel teeth which hold the tube firmly in position while the "O" ring provides a permanent leak proof seal.
- Pull to check secure
Pull on the tube to check it is secure. It is good practice to test the system prior to leaving site and/or before use.
Push in Collet and remove tube
To disconnect, ensure the system is depressurized before removing fitting. Push in collet squarely against face of fitting. With the Collet held in this position, the tube can be removed. The fitting can then be re-used.