- NextReef MR1 Filter Media Reactor
- Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
- Two Little Fishies Ball Valve w/ Hose Barbs for 1/2 Inch (12.7 mm) I.D. Tubing
NextReef MR1 Media Reactor
NextReef Reactors Loom Large Over the Competition! The MR1 families of Media/Substrate Reactors feature a massive 4-inch reaction chamber. The extra wide design maximizes water to media contact, increasing efficiency and minimizing dead zones in the reactor.NextReef Reactors have the largest capacities around, giving you the ability to run large amounts of media, or multiple products simultaneously. They`re ozone-safe, and perfect for phosphate control, de-nitrification or fluidized sand filtration. The NextReef MR1 stands 16 inches tall... that`s over half gallon, big enough for large reef systems - up to 250 gallons.
Every NextReef Reactor is hand-crafted in the USA from the highest quality materials, and CAD engineered / CNC cut for a precise fit.
Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- Recommended Tank Size: 250 gallons Marine / 500 gallons Freshwater
- Recommended Flow Rate: up to 160GPH
- Height: 16" Overall Height / 14" Reaction Chambers (405mm / 355mm)
- Footprint: 6" x 6" (150mm x 150mm)
- Reaction Chamber: 14" x 4" (Dual) (535mm x 100mm)
- Total Capacity: 155 cubic inches / 0.68 gallons / 86 fluid ounces / 2.6 litre
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2" 90 Degree Barb Fittings - fits standard 1/2" ID tubing
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
1/2" I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects.
Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing.
Two Little Fishies` Ball Valves w/ Hose Barbs
Barbed Aquatic Ball Valves for regulating water flow through standard hose used for devices such as canister filters, pump return lines, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, etc. Hose slips onto barbed end for secure fit.
NextReef Systems operates a 4,000 square foot state-of-the-art plastics manufacturing facility in Bradenton, FL. The combination of precision CNC and laser cutting capabilities with master acrylic craftsmanship allow them to bring you the highest quality products for your aquarium, large or small. All of their products are made in the USA, from domestically sourced material (whenever possible!).
NextReef MR1 Filter Media Reactor Kits w/ Pump
Happy with product
Posted: 8/3/2015 from CLOQUET, MN UNITED STATES
Well built and the pump is very quiet .I use this with bio pellets I'm very pleased with the results although I did have to replace the sponge filters with the screens from two little fishy's.
Did you find this review helpful?
Posted: 8/30/2014 from FLAGLER BEACH, FL UNITED STATE
Outstanding product. Quality built and works perfectly. Running mine with Seachem activated carbon and GFO media. Has eliminated algae problem in one week.
2 of 2 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 8/17/2014 from TAMPA, FL UNITED STATES
Great Reactor! I have 2 and love them. Easy to use and easy to clean. Very good quality, thick acrylic.
1 of 1 People found this review helpful, did you?