Atison’s Betta SPA
For the first time, available for the Betta hobbyist a wild almond leaf extract, and a lot more. Designed in an easy-to-use format that is clean, complete and consistent.
- The Wild Almond leaf extract will create a more natural environment for the Betta fish. The leaves contain humic acids and tannins and are known to have antibacterial properties.
- Contains Yucca extract that will bind the ammonia (NH3) in the water.
- Contains calcium needed to activate the muscles and to develop strong bones, teeth and scales.
- Lowers the pH of the water and absorbs harmful chemicals.
- Adds essential trace elements to the water.
- Ideal for conditioning the Betta, promotes spawning, activity and colors.
- Colors the water via natural tannins. lignins and fulvic acids.
- Will make the bubble nest stickier.
- Produced with natural ingredients.
- Recommended for fishes that prefer tannin stained black-water strams, the natural habitat of the Betta.
- Recommended for all fresh water fishes kept in small containers without filters, specially during transportation.
The Wild almond tree is also known as Terminalia Catappa, Amandier
de Cayenne, Badamier, Huu kwang, Indian almond, Java almond,
Ketepang, Kobateishi, Tropical almond, Sea almond, etc.
Salt Creek manufactures and markets speciality feeds for aquaculture. Since the inception of the company in 1992, it has become a premier global supplier of hatchery feed, with an emphasis on Artemia cysts (brine shrimp egg). Salt Creek produces a wide range of hatchery feeds, enrichments, farm feeds enhancements, and specialty products.