Atison`s Betta Starter
- Nutritionally complete food for young Betta fish that will help promote fast growth, optimal development and disease resistance.
- High protein content. No inclusion of terrestrial animal proteins.
- High HUFA and phospholipid content. High DHA/EPA ratio.
- Highly attractive for the fry.
- Excellent water stability with reduced sediment in the tank.
- Free-flowing floating crumbles.
- Contains vitamins A3, D3, E and C
Top performance larval fish diet with high digestible energy. Finally, breeding the Betta made easy. This food has been extensively tested and is the easy way to raise your fry. Fish raised with a combination of Betta Starter for the first month and Betta PRO after that have out performed any other feeding regimes in terms of survival rate of the fry and size of the adult Betta. The Bettas grow bigger but do not get fat. The Betta starter comes in a nice box containing a small bottle with 12g of larval fish diet, a small spoon and a clear instruction on how to breed Bettas using Ocean Nutrition products.
Salt Creek manufactures and markets speciality feeds for aquaculture. Since the inception of the company in 1992, it has become a premier global supplier of hatchery feed, with an emphasis on Artemia cysts (brine shrimp egg). Salt Creek produces a wide range of hatchery feeds, enrichments, farm feeds enhancements, and specialty products.
Accessories for Ocean Nutrition Atisons Betta Starter 12g