Precision Marine Pro Series Refugiums offer an upgrade from our Classic Series. The Pro Series utilize the Precision Marine Quiet-Flow system to bring aquarium water to the reservoir and into the micron bags. This is accomplished by using a baffle to isolate the water, control any turbulence and then direct that gentle flow of water into the micron bags.
- All premium, optical grade cast acrylic construction
- White baffles block light and prevent undesirable algae growth in other chambers.
- Single, dual or triple - 200 micron bags for mechanical filtration
- 1/2" high density polyethylene lid over micron bags provides easy access to micron bags
- 3/8" thick, heavy-duty micron bags bracket w/precision-machined openings for micron bag flange
- Final mechanical sponge chamber with sponge
- Tubing holders for dosing or top-off
- Full top provides bracing on all sides
- Slotted/Grooves to strain any algae from refugium section to protect water pump.
- Robust Skimmer Chamber
- Overall Dimensions: 36x18x15
- Skimmer Chamber (Lower): 17 1/2" x 10 3/4"
- Skimmer Chamber (Upper): 15" x 10 1/4"
- Refugium Chamber: 17 1/2" x 8"
- Pump Chamber: 17 1/2" x 6"
- Drain Size/Quantity: Triple 1"
- Water Level: 8"
- Dual Micron Bags (Included) 100 Micron: 7"
- Integrated Tubing Holder (Qty): 5
For nearly a decade Precision Marine Systems has been the leader in the trade, creating top-performing, innovative components. Often imitated, but never equaled. Designers of the acclaimed Bullet Series line of foam fractionators, find out why public aquaria, custom installers and retailers alike choose Precision Marine Systems as their premier line of marine filtration.