- All premium, optical grade cast acrylic construction.
- Mechanical Filtration in the form of 100 micron bags.
- Single Drain 1" Drain.
- Integrated Calcium Reactor speed fitting for CR effluent.
- Integrated Substrate Reactor fitting for SR return. Slotted/Grooves to strain any algae from refugium section to protect water pump.
- Sponge chamber if so desired.
- Dimensions: 24" x 11.5" x 14"
- Skimmer Chamber Dimensions (Lower) 10.5" x 11"
- Refugium Dimensions: 6.5" x 11"
- Pump Chamber Dimensions: 3.75" x 11"
- Drain Size: Single 1" Bulkhead
- Optimized Water Level: 6"
- Capacity: 100 Gallon Maximum
For nearly a decade Precision Marine Systems has been the leader in the trade, creating top-performing, innovative components. Often imitated, but never equaled. Designers of the acclaimed Bullet Series line of foam fractionators, find out why public aquaria, custom installers and retailers alike choose Precision Marine Systems as their premier line of marine filtration.
Precision Marine Refugium
Posted: 12/5/2013 from TEWKSBURY, MA
Wow! this thing is built with the best craftsmanship. never seen a better built refugium.
1 of 3 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 6/17/2013 from Manville, RI UNITED STATES
right off the bat I knew this sump was a quality product. it is one of the only sumps set up perfectly to use a skimmer and a fuge at once. most sumps only allow one or the other. only down side is that it does not come with a sump block to use between the second and third chamber.
3 of 7 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 11/29/2012 from BOONE, NC UNITED STATES
I've got this running on a 58-gallon tank. Easy to set up, works perfectly, quality is obvious. No issues at all and good customer service
1 of 1 People found this review helpful, did you?
Use with 55 gal
Works great under a 55 gallon tank when used with a CPR 90 Overflow , Fits a AquaC-EV180, Mag 7 , Eheim 1260 atm.
26 of 33 People found this review helpful, did you?