BioClean Saltwater maintenance kit for salt water aquariums. BioClean brings together BioDigest (live purifying bacteria) and Bioptim (micronutrients) to effectively biologically clean your salt water aquarium.
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced in your salt water aquarium
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
When should BioClean_Salt be used ?
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in salt wateraquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
How to use BioClean_Salt ?
- A vial each 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, not increase doses but instead use the product more frequently
- 0-50 Gallons - 1 vial every 15 days
- 50-100 Gallons - 2 vials every 15 days
- 100-150 Gallons - 3 vials every 15 days
- 150-200 Gallons - 4 vials every 15 days
- 200-250 Gallons - 5 vials every 15 days
Product Manuals & Documentation
The Prodibio Company combines science, advanced aquaculture techniques, and cutting edge biotechnology. Each ampoule is packed under nitrogen providing excellent product stability, retaining a strong concentration as it is sheltered from oxygen in the air.
Accessories for Prodibio BIO CLEAN for Saltwater - 6 Vials