BioKit_Reef combines the products needed to maintain a reef tank: BioDigest (live bacteria), Bioptim (micronutrients), Reef_Booster, Iodi+ and Stronti+ (coral and live rock supplements).
- BioKit_Reef combines all the Prodibio reef aquarium range in one box
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in salt wateraquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
- Favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphate
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Combats coral bleaching
When should BioKit Reef be used ?
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral, clam and coralline algae growth.
How to use BioKit Reef Nano ?
- In order to have an optimal quality of your marine water aquarium !
- 0-15 Gallons - 1 vial every 15 days
The Prodibio Company combines science, advanced aquaculture techniques, and cutting edge biotechnology. Each ampoule is packed under nitrogen providing excellent product stability, retaining a strong concentration as it is sheltered from oxygen in the air.
Prodibio BIO KIT NANO REEF
Works as intended
Posted: 6/13/2013 from Duluth, GA UNITED STATES
Very pleased and works as advertised.
Did you find this review helpful?
Does the trick.
Posted: 2/10/2013 from MAKANDA, IL UNITED STATES
I received a sample of this at MACNA. Tried it in my 28 gallon nano and works like a charm. Keeps the water clean and the corals perky. Highly recommend.
Did you find this review helpful?
Posted: 12/12/2008 from ORANGE, CA UNITED STATES
I have been more than pleased with this kit. A few people told me that really wouldn't make a difference but i wanted to give it a try. I have an 8g and i believe it made a huge difference. I had two mushrooms in my tank for 8 months that never changed, within two doses of this kit they multiplied to 8. All my coral overall multiplied like crazy and my tank just looked cleaner. I'm making the Prodibio Nano Kit a regular part of my dosing regiment.
4 of 4 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 9/16/2008 from DOVER, DE UNITED STATES
I didn't really believe this product worked but after using it I believe. This is the first product that I have seen will completely eliminate algae from your tank. My Aquapod was always having algae on the glass, its been four weeks and I haven't had to scrap the glass once, and my corals are so colorful and open. The fish are even out swimming more. Try it for yourself and you will see. I did
6 of 6 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 1/27/2008 from DALLAS, GA UNITED STATES
I have dosed my tank twice now w/Prodibio and my water is crystal clear. I have also noticed that I don't have to clean my glass as much as in the past. I will be using this product for as long as my nano reef is up and running.
3 of 3 People found this review helpful, did you?