Four-Stage MaxPure MPDW RO Systems, 25gpd
- Produces crystal clear, great tasting pure water and ice cubes
- Removes bad tastes and odors
- High contaminant removal TFC membrane
- Lead free, long reach faucet; won`t leach toxic lead into your drinking water
- Convenient, better than bottled water quality at your fingertips
- Cost effective water purification, no more lugging heavy and expensive water around
- Easy under-the-sink installation
- Filter wrench included
- Dimensions: 14" x 6" x 16"; Tank: 9" x 9" x 16"
SpectraPure®® MaxPure Drinking Water Systems feature high-flow, high rejection membranes for the best tasting, most delicious water you`ll find anywhere. The MaxPure System includes an auto shut-off valve, a lead free, long-reach non-air-gap faucet, a 1/2 inch flare feed water adapter, and a drain saddle. Our MaxPure Drinking Water Systems are available from 25 gpd (95 LPD), to 90 gpd (340 LPD).
Product Manuals & Documentation
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
Accessories for SpectraPure® 4-Stage Maxpure 25gpd DWS w/ Non-Air Gap Faucet