SpectraPure® 25gpd CSP RODI w/ Manual Membrane Flush is SpectraPure`s newly upgraded wall-mount 4-Stage RODI system. This system incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity 10” DI cartridge. Manual membrane flush valve, ASO valve and float valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 25 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water at an economical price
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. Our best carbon block chloramine-eater. All the carbon block you ever need.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 16
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.