SpectraPure® 90gpd CSP RO System w/ Automatic Membrane Flush incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and Carbon Block Filters. Automatic Flush System, ASO Valve, and Float Valve are included. Inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion point. An Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) is used to periodically rinse the accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the surface of the RO membrane to help increase the life of the membrane. The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down.
*RO and RODI systems that are installed areas with low feed-water pressure often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- RO-pure water and long membrane life
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) for extended membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 14” x 6” x 15"
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Auto Membrane Flush (-AF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s new auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-AF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with all SpectraPure Auto-Flush Systems.
All other existing SpectraPure booster pump kits are not compatible with the new Auto-Flush (-AF) systems.
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
SpectraPure® CSP Reverse Osmosis System w/ Automatic Flush
Posted: 8/10/2013 from MURRIETA, CA UNITED STATES
The installation was easy and it worked well so far. The only ting that I would like is to have a way to connect to an under-the-sink water outlet and a way to connect to a sink's water outlet. I have a RO system under the kitchen sink with a reservoir which works like that.
This RO system comes with a booster pump which I don't need but it is good to know that I have it. I also like the water probe telling me the quality of the incoming and produced water so I can easily check and know when to replace the membrane.
6 of 6 People found this review helpful, did you?