SpectraPure® 25gpd CSP RO w/ Manual Membrane Flush is Spectrapure`s newly upgraded wall-mount 3-Stage RO system. Includes Clear Filter Housings, high-efficiency 0.5um MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5um Carbon-Block Filter, SpectraPure® TFC RO Membranes, Manual Membrane Flush Valve, Dual Probe Inline TDS Meter, Feed Ball Valve, ASO Valve, Float Valve, Pressure Gauge, Garden Hose Adapter, and Filter Wrench.
- 25 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- RO-pure water at an economical price
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- Clear filter housings
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 14” x 6” x 15
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.