SpectraPure’s MAXCAP® DI™ Replacement Cartridge is the Heart of the MAXCAP® Series of Products. When placed ahead of your existing DI cartridge, the life of your downstream DI cartridges will increase by four times or more!
- Lower your DI production costs by over half!
- 3.5 times the capacity of conventional Mixed-Bed and Hi-Silica removal cartridges
- Designed to be used in front of a Mixed-Bed or SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge
- Removes all ionized impurities
- The MaxCap® DI™ cartridge removes ammonia that is left by water sources that contain chloramines.
- Twist-top refillable shell
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
SpectraPure® MaxCap DI Cartridge - Standard
MaxCap Hi Capacity DI
Posted: 7/10/2010 from Woodbridge, CA UNITED STATES
This is my second order of this cartridge and it does what it says. It's in the first stage on my MaxCap RO/DI System 90GPD. The Silica-Buster Cartridge Still reads 000 on the second stage. I change the Hi Capacity DI when it reads 001
Did you find this review helpful?
Posted: 4/13/2008 from CHOZEAU, FRANCE
Excellent product now at the TDS meter 0 ppm it's perfect!!
2 of 2 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 8/7/2007 from CHANHASSEN, MN UNITED STATES
It works! It prolong the life of the silica removal cartridge downstream.
4 of 4 People found this review helpful, did you?