Now comes with Spectrapure`s new Spectra SelectPlus 99% rejection membrane.
SpectraPure® 90gpd MAXCAP® RODI System w/ Automatic Membrane Flush incorporates a 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, plus the new 33% greater capacity MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ SuperDI™ Cartridges. Automatic Flush System, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included, and two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. An Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) is used to periodically rinse the accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the surface of the RO membrane to help increase the life of the membrane. The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- *90 gallon per day, 99% rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI™MaxCap® DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI™Silica-Buster™ DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Pre-Filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic Flush Control (AFC) system for extended membrane and DI life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve (ASO) saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
- Ultra-high purity DI water at an economical price ... DI water production cost cut in half!
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
SpectraPure® MaxCap RO/DI System w/ Automatic Flush
So far so good
Posted: 5/30/2014 from LARGO, FL UNITED STATES
I just received this item yesterday. Right out of the box you notice the quality. Very easy to hook up. Took about 20 minutes. Water reads 0 TDS. So I'm doing my first water change tomorrow. Also the float vaule is great since I'll mixing 40g of saltwater. So I think it will take about 9 hours to fill up. So it's nice to know that I don't have to keep checking make sure I don't overflow my container.
1 of 1 People found this review helpful, did you?
Posted: 5/18/2014 from SAN ANGELO, TX UNITED STATES
Very good quality product. recommend this to anyone.
Did you find this review helpful?
Worth every dime
Posted: 9/10/2013 from Sugar Land, TX UNITED STATES
This is one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. The quality is first class. The documentation is excellent. The support from the factory is prompt and to the point both on technical advice and for a minor part replacement I needed. IT does what it says and removes the chloramine, dissolved solids, and ammonia from the chloramine completely and my fish are very healthy again. The delivery was within less than a business week from Marine Depot and I did not pay for a shipping upgrade.
Did you find this review helpful?
SpectraPure MazCap RODI
Posted: 3/6/2013 from CHANDLER, AZ UNITED STATES
Installed in in the laundry room after I picked up a graden hose splitter, mounted on the wall and drained out a gallen and was ready. Easy to use and Easy to read.
5 of 6 People found this review helpful, did you?