- Ultra-high purity water at an very economical price; these water purification systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- SpectraPure Membranes have 98% average rejection (minimum 96%) and produce 90 GPD & 180 Gallons Per Day at 60 psi and 77 degrees temperature.
- New Super Capacity 2-stage Deionizer ---
- First Stage is our revolutionary MAXCAP® DI™ with 3.5x capacity of other mixed-beds
- Lower your DI production costs by over half!
- Second DI stage is the DI cartridge that pioneered silica removal --- SpectraPure's Silica-Buster™ Cartridge.
- The best pre-filtration available:?Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron Sediment Pre-Filter. Our best sediment filter for improved particle removal and long term performance. Not a cheap import. ?0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. Our best carbon block Chloramine eater. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Clear housings and pressure gauge
- TWO Dual Inline TDS meters, one to monitor RO Membrane performance and one to monitor MAXCAP® and Silica-Buster™ performance to signal when replacement is required.
- Filter wrench
- Effective on well water and colloidal silica
- Dimensions: 20" x 7" x 16"
SpectraPure® MAXCAP® RO/DI™ Systems incorporate our SpectraPure Membrane that produces 90 GPD. It also has the highest rejection rate available at 98% average (minimum 96%) @ 60 psi & 77 degF. Used in combination with our MAXCAP® DI™ and silica-removal Silica-Buster™ deionizing cartridges, this system provides the ultimate removal of algae promoting substances, including colloidal silica, and the longest deionizing cartridge life, significantly reducing the cost of operation. This is water purification at its best, an RO/DI system designed to continuously produce economical ultra-pure water.
This super-capacity DI system consists of a newly developed MAXCAP® DI™ Cartridge, with over three times as much contaminate removal capacity as any other Mixed-Bed DI cartridge. The final stage consists of our SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge, with two, dual inline electronic purity monitors to determine the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion points. While competitors claim ZERO TDS, don't be fooled by limitations of most inexpensive DI Systems. Besides, it just makes sense. Two stages of high quality DI cartridges will definitely produce higher-purity water more reliably over the life of the cartridges than any single stage.
The MAXCAP® RO/DI™ is available with either one 90 GPD membrane or two membranes for 180 gallons per day.
MAXCAP® RO/DI™ Systems are equipped with the finest pre-filtration 0.5 micron MicroTec™ pre-filters, and 20,000 ppm-gallon chlorine/chloramine capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filters. Clear filter housings and a standard pressure gauge provide better monitoring of system performance. No more guessing about plugged pre-filters. Also included is a filter wrench and a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
Our premium grade filters (as used in the MAXCAP® RO/DI™) are a significant upgrade in performance and capacity. Each of our premium grade filters has been extensively tested in the worst-case locations to insure performance, capacity, and reliability. If you have excellent tap water (a rarity these days, but it still happens in some places in the US ), you may be able to scrimp on pre-filtration, but we see that as the exception in most locations, and thus recommend you purchase the best pre-filtration you can afford. As important as pre-filtration is to removal of contaminants and the life of your expensive RO membrane (and subsequently the life of your DI cartridges), we think that for ultimate performance and lowest cost of ownership over the production life of your membrane that you should always use the best pre-filtration available.
Caution: DI cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters or water with high CO2 levels. Aeration or de-gasification of RO product water is recommended for removal of carbon dioxide prior to the DI section.
Product Manuals & Documentation
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.