Shipped from the manufacturer within 5-7 business days
SpectraPure® 100gpd MaxCap® UHE™ Ultra-High-Efficiency 5 Stage RO/DI System has been designed to conserve one of our most precious resources ... Water. This 100 gallon-per-day RO/DI System combines our innovative UHE™ 1:1 Ratio RO Technology with our field-proven MaxCap® DI Technology to create a water processing system that produces high-quality ultra-pure water, while reducing water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems. Produce 100gpd of ultra-high-purity DI water without compromising membrane life or system reliability. We have miniaturized the technology used in our rugged commercial PSP systems to achieve an incredible 1:1 ratio (* that’s ONE gallon of DI product water for ONE gallon of waste water *) all in a microprocessor-controlled unit no bigger than a standard RO/DI system! Even with such high production rates, the revolutionary MaxCap® UHE™ has extremely low operational costs compared to other systems. Pre-filters last 2-3 times longer over conventional higher waste systems and the integral microprocessor-controlled UHE boost module automatically performs periodic pure-water membrane flushes to extend membrane life and eliminate TDS creep. The MaxCap® UHE™ RODI System also incorporates our new MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity ("HC") DI Cartridges for extra-long-life between DI Cartridge changes ... all to produce Ultra-Pure DI water at half the cost of other systems.
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
Ultra-High Efficiency Module -- Low Waste system (1:1 or better*).
Integral Booster Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
Automatic Periodic Pure Water Membrane Flush!**
Membranes last longer! No more TDS Creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop.
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 Micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb® Sediment Filter. 5X more dirt holding capacity than a standard 0.5 Micron Filter!
- Our best 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need.
- Pre-Filters last 2x-3x longer in the UHE system as less waste = less water thru pre-filters = longer life = more money saved!
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality individually tested SpectraSelect™ High-Rejection (98+%) RO Membrane
- 100 Gallons Per Day (or more!)
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- 33% larger capacity MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ 10” DI High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridges.
- MaxCap® DI has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure’s Silica-Buster™ DI maximizes silica & phosphate removal.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SYSTEM:
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Meters: Accurately monitor TDS at each stage. No more guessing when to change DI cartridges. You can always be assured of “000 TDS” water.
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge: Monitors Pre-Filter changes.
- Filter Wrench: Helps remove Housing Canisters.
- Dual Electric Float Switches: Automates system to fill an atmospheric storage tank (open reservoir - provided by user) of any size.
* In areas having extremely poor water quality (TDS >350ppm) we recommend the system be operated at a 2:1 ratio of waste to product in order to maximize membrane life.
** The UHE system is designed to automatically fill an open-air pure-water-reservoir of any size (not included) by installing two float level control switches. Pure water reservoir is required to fully automate system flush cycle, and failure to install the auto-flush plumbing for this unit will void warranty.
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
Accessories for SpectraPure MaxCap UHE 100 GPD RO/DI System