SuperDI™ Semiconductor Grade Mixed Bed DI Cartridge - High Capacity 10in Shell, 3in dia x 10in L
SpectraPure® Semiconductor Grade Mixed-Bed Resin Cartridges provide ultra-pure deionized water and are tested to 18 meg ohm purity. The ion exchange resins in this cartridge are not dyed for color-indication and require resistivity or silica monitoring to determine exhaustion.
- 33% more removal capacity than other standard mixed-bed DI cartridges
- Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge produces more gallons per day!
- Resin resistivity tested to 18 meg ohms-cm
- Highest grade, custom-blended Mixed-Bed Resin Cartridges
- Highest purity and quality
- Non color-indicating for lowest Total Organic Carbon
- Removes most ionized impurities Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation during storage.
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.