In Stock: Buy now and your order will ship the next business day
This item is in stock in our East and West Coast warehouses
In 1985 TUNZE® invented the “auto top off” system. Critics initially derided the idea as an invention for lazy people… They missed the main point: delicate aquatic life requires a constant osmotic pressure. The Osmolator® - short for Osmotic Regulator - provides this in one easy-to-install complete Kit. Only the Osmolator® provides the level of safety and reliability that comes with 25 years of TUNZE® know how.
Metering pump capacity: 2.95ft: 13.74gph, 4.92ft: 12.42gph, 6.56ft: 7.13h, Hmax: 7.22ft
Delivery condition: Ready for mounting with power supply unit, metering pump, hose, sensor holding device.
Metering pump capacity: 0.9 m: 52 l/h, 1.5 m: 47 l/h, 2 m: 27 l/h, Hmax: 2.2 m
(1) The precise water level is ensured by a non-wearing optical sensor and a transistor switch without any moving parts. This sensor is insensitive to soiling, light or magnetic fields.
Its “automatic eye” recognises the water level precisely, even small waves or level variations cannot irritate the unit.
(2) An independent safety sensor with a separate power supply circuit and relay control ensures reliable overflow protection.
(3) An electronic time controller and current limiter for the pump connected result in a higher operational safety. This unit protects the metering pump against running dry and reports an empty storage container.
(4) All functions are clearly displayed by LEDs; safety messages are also indicated by acoustic signals.
(5) The osmotic regulators are all operated at safety extra-low voltage.
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.
Manufacturer`s Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase.
Accessories for Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155