Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6045 Pump - Limited Edition Blue
The 6045 is celebrating its birthday with the "blue edition"!
The 10th anniversary of the compact pump Turbelle® nanostream® 6045 is here and we are pleased to present the Turbelle®nano stream 6045 "blue edition"
The innovative propeller pump in organic spherical shape and in "jubilee blue" is created for aquariums from 40 up to 500 liters (10,57 up to 132 USgal) with an adjustable 3D flow rate in all directions from 1500 up to 4500l / h. ( 396.26 up to 1188.78 USgal/h) The perfect pump for a blue background tank or for the true Tunze fan.
Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream combines aesthetics and function. This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 2.75" it enables a water flow of 1189gph at an energy consumption of only 7W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder (holds up to 1/2" thickness), which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane. This has been provided with a fish care function in case of motor standstill.
- Turbelle® nanostream® 6045(6045.000)
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 litres (10.5 to 132 USgal.)
- Flow rate: 1,500 to 4,500 l/h (396 to 1,188 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 5 to 7 W
- Voltage / frequency: 230 V / 50 Hz (115 V / 60 Hz)
- Cable length: 2 m (8.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.75 in.)
- Ejection: diam. 40/15 mm (1.5 / .59 in.)
- Most Marine Depot products are sold in 110V conversions. Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.
- Models 6015, 6025 and 6045 are not controllable and are not compatible with the 7091, 7092, 7095 and 7096 controllers.
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.