Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150
- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150
- Eheim 1250 Water Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
The Phosban Reactor 150™ has become a staple amongst most aquarists who keep SPS corals. So much so that you often see Phosban used interchangeably with the term GFO or Granular Ferric Oxide. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. Includes ball valve for regulating flow, and flexible connection fittings that rotate 180 degrees to allow a perfect custom fit to your installation. The threaded lid design makes servicing quick and easy. One reactor for aquariums up to 150 gallons.
- Approximately 14" tall with a 3" Footprint.
- Normal operation with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan, filling up to 1/2 the column.
- Reactor is rated for up to 150 gallons.
- Recommended flow rate: 20-30 gph for 130 grams PhosBan, 30-40 gph for 200 grams.
- Uses 1/2" I.D. vinyl tubing
What`s in the Box:
Eheim 1250 Pump Information
- Phosban Reactor 150 Chamber
- x2 1/2" 90 degree hose connections
- x2 foam discs
- Flow control ball valve w/ 1/2" barbs
- x1 hose clamp
- Instruction sheet
Eheim pumps have superior quality ; ceramic shaft, ceramic and carbon bearing. These pumps are suitable for use in or out of fresh or salt water. These pumps are nearly silent and have low energy consumption.
1/2" I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
- Pump Output: 317 gph
- Delivery Head: 6`7"
- Power Consumption: 28 W (115V)
- Hose Connection (Suction Side): 3/4"
- Hose Connection (Pressure Side): 1/2"
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 3.8" x 4.7"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Centrifugal pump suitable for permanent use, both above and below water.
- Not Self-priming.
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects.
Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Two Little Fishies
Two Little Fishies, Inc. was founded in 1991 to promote the reef aquarium hobby with its introductory video and books about reef aquariums. The company now publishes and distributes the most popular reef aquarium reference books and identification guides in English, German French and Italian, under the d.b.a. Ricordea Publishing.
Accessories for Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150 Kit w/ Eheim 1250 Water Pump