Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150
- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150
- Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
The Phosban Reactor 150™ has become a staple amongst most aquarists who keep SPS corals. So much so that you often see Phosban used interchangeably with the term GFO or Granular Ferric Oxide. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. Includes ball valve for regulating flow, and flexible connection fittings that rotate 180 degrees to allow a perfect custom fit to your installation. The threaded lid design makes servicing quick and easy. One reactor for aquariums up to 150 gallons.
- Approximately 14" tall with a 3" Footprint.
- Normal operation with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan, filling up to 1/2 the column.
- Reactor is rated for up to 150 gallons.
- Recommended flow rate: 20-30 gph for 130 grams PhosBan, 30-40 gph for 200 grams.
- Uses 1/2" I.D. vinyl tubing
What`s in the Box:
Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- Phosban Reactor 150 Chamber
- x2 1/2" 90 degree hose connections
- x2 foam discs
- Flow control ball valve w/ 1/2" barbs
- x1 hose clamp
- Instruction sheet
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
1/2" I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects.
Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing.
Product Manuals & Documentation
Two Little Fishies
Two Little Fishies, Inc. was founded in 1991 to promote the reef aquarium hobby with its introductory video and books about reef aquariums. The company now publishes and distributes the most popular reef aquarium reference books and identification guides in English, German French and Italian, under the d.b.a. Ricordea Publishing.
Accessories for Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150 Kit w/ Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Water Pump