Oceanic BioCube Aquariums/Tanks (8, 14, 29, HQI)
|BioCube Aquariums (8, 14 & 29)|
With all the necessary components built-in, spend your time setting up your ideal environment, then plug it in and enjoy the results.
The Oceanic BioCube features high-quality components and can be used for saltwater or freshwater setups. Enhanced filtration system features dual filter intakes to draw aquarium water from the surface and mid-water for improved water circulation and filtration. Replaceable 2-stage filter cartridge provides easy-to-maintain mechanical and chemical filtration. Bio-ball wet/dry filtration system improves gas exchange and provides efficient biological filtration. Viewing window for filtration water pump to ensure optimum performance. UL-Listed submersible pumps.
- Comprehensive aquarium lighting system with Coralife compact fluorescent lighting
- Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LEDs
- Dual cooling fans integrated into the hood
- Individual power cords allow timer operation for custom light schedules
- Curved glass front corner for a panoramic aquarium view
- Integrated Wet/Dry Biological Filtration
|BioCube HQI Aquarium|
A Complete System for Saltwater/Reef Environments
Biocube HQI offers an aesthetically appealing design and high quality components that make reef-keeping easier and rewarding. The key component is the HQI metal halide light which provides the high intensity lumen output preferred by reef-keeping enthusiasts. Now you can create a thriving coral reef with a broad variety of organisms including small polyp stony (SPS) corals and Tridacna clams.
Healthy reef-keeping also requires proper filtration and Biocube HQI has everything you need including a protein skimmer for removing harmful organic waste, a refugium chamber for establishing biological filtration and a replaceable filter cartridge to eliminate particulate matter.
And don’t forget beauty. Since a thriving coral reef is a beautiful reef, Biocube HQI includes a clear glass canopy for showcasing your aquatic masterpiece. The canopy is easily removed for stocking, water changes, and ongoing maintenance.
- 150 Watt HQI Metal Halide Lighting
- 14,000K Lamp Included
- Integrated Filtration with Protein Skimmer
- Built-In Refugium Chamber
- Glass Canopy and Feeding Rings
- Clear glass splash guard surrounding the U.V. shielded metal halide lamp
- Powerful but quiet fan built into light fixture for active cooling
- Light housing designed with small thermal vents so heat rises up and away from aquarium
|Replacement Parts & Accessories|