Duo-ORpH Aquarium Controller for pH and mV (ORP)
|Dual monitoring of pH and ORP in large LED display and single control of either pH or ORP. Highly accurate.
The Duo-ORpH Controller is probably the least expensive dual controller on the market today. But don't be fooled by its price, it is extremely accurate. It does not have those bell & whistle features which you may not need. Nor do you have to read a novel-thick of instruction booklet to study the Solar & Lunar phases. Its control is very straightforward indeed. Buy either the pH or ORP probe (or both) for various applications. With the electrodes in place, it can monitor both the pH and ORP readings at all times while controlling either the pH- or ORP-related devices. If one needs only a pH controller, just buy the pH electrode with our controllers, and vice versa for the ORP application.
- Digital pH-ORP controller with large size LED display for easy reading.
- High input impedance avoid measuring error.
- Built in SLOPE and CAL. adjust knob, easy for single point or two points pH calibration.
- "ON - OFF" control, the relay "ON" when measuring value is above the set point for pH.
- And the relay "ON" when measuring value is below the set point for ORP.
- Front LED lamp indicate when relay "ON".
- For Freshwater Aquarist - Get the Duo-ORpH Controller + Refillable Electrode to control CO2 system
- For Marine Fish Aquarist - Get the Duo-ORpH Controller + Refillable pH & ORP Electrodes to control ozonizer and monitor tank pH
- For Reef Aquarist - Get the Duo-ORpH Controller + Refillable pH & ORP Electrodes to control kalkreaktor and monitor ORP
||0 to 14 pH
||-1999 to 1999 mV|
|Accuracy at 25 C
||± (0.01 pH + 1 digit) after calibration
||± (1 mV + 1 digit)|
||3.5 to 10.5 pH
||0 to 1000 mV|
||External pH 4 (SLOPE) pH 7 (CAL.)
||10A for 125V AC / 8A for 240V AC|
||0.5" LED, 3-1/2 digits|
||32 F to 122 F|
||Max. 90% RH|
||AC 110 V, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
||Approx. 2 watts|
||5.9" x 3.4" x 1.6"|
||1.2 lb (incl. power cable)|
|Note: Duo-ORpH Controller does not come with pH and ORP electrodes/probes. Each sold separately.