|This handy pH pen/meter is a great tool for any aquarist. It is extremely easy to use and is waterproof. Simply dip the meter in the solution to get the pH reading. Its high accuracy and resolution also make it suitable even for the most-demanding applications.
Note: pH 7.0 solution is required for calibration.
- Large Readout Display
- Range: 0.0-14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH resolution
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05 pH
- Fixed Electrode
- Operating Temperatures: 5'C to 50'C
- ATC: Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate readings!
- Power Supply: 3 x 1.5 Volt (Button Battery)
- Battery Life: 500 hours of continuous use
- Size: 6" x 1.00" Largest Diameter
- Weight: 70 Grams