Aqua Medic Dosing Pumps - SP 3000 (Niveaumat) & Reefdoser
Aqua Medic SP 3000 - Dosing Pump|
||The Aqua Medic SP 3000 Dosing Pump is an economic peristaltic pump for pumping small volumes of water. It can be used with bypass filters like the Nitrate Reductor and the Calcium Reactor, and also to top up evaporated water combined with an Aquaniveau and the Kalkwasserreactor.|
A further application is the automatic dosing of fertilizers and minerals. In freshwater aquariums, the iron fertilizer ferreal can be added daily. In coral reef aquariums, the addition of calcium and trace elements (products of the Reef Life series) can be automated using the SP 3000.
|Product Features & Dimensions:
Tips & Tricks:
- Fixed flow rate of 0.8gph / 3lph
- Power consumption of 4.5W Synchronous 20rpm motor
- Pump is supplied a long life Santoprene hose
- Can dose up to 19.2 gallons per day
- With a maximum head of 30ft / 10m / - 14.5psi / 1 bar
- Unit: 4.5"x3.4"x3.5"
- Cord length: 75"
- Weight (packaged): 1lb (13oz)
- I/O Fittings: 1/4" (6mm) Airline
- Avoid using petroleum based lubricants and keep the pump hose supple by using silicone based lubricants.
- Use your SP-3000 to pull water through an apparatus rather than pushing it through.
- Use a check valve on the inlet side to enhance the self-priming nature of these pumps in situations where the pump is above the liquid source.
- Under heavy use conditions, the pump hose should be replaced about every three months.
Aqua Medic SP 3000 Niveaumat|
|The Aqua Medic SP 3000 Niveaumat will automatically top up evaporated water in fresh and salt water aquariums. It comprises an SP 3000 peristaltic pump with a directly connected float switch. The float switch is installed in the aquarium or filter tank at the desired level using its holding unit. As the level drops, the SP 3000 automatically tops up the tank with water from a reservoir (not supplied).
- Capacity: 0.79gal (3Lph)
- Pump Hose: Santoprene® (Santoprene, for long lifetime)
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
Aqua Medic Reefdoser|
||The Aqua Medic Reefdoser can independently control up to 4 dosing pumps. The interval controller allows for adjustment of the duration of the on/off cycle for each pump over a broad time span - from seconds to days. The Reefdoser can automate many tasks in an aquarium:
Available in 3 models.
- Regular dispensing of trace elements and fertilizers in salt and fresh water aquariums
- Controlled addition of calcium and bicarbonate into coral reef tanks
- Accurate dosing of Kalkwasser into coral reef tanks
- Automatic feeding with live phyto and zoo plankton