Tunze Aquarium Dosing Pump/System
|Water level regulation with static sensors|
In 1983 already, TUNZE Aquarientechnik introduced the first water level regulator (Osmolator) to aquarism. TUNZE Aquarientechnik has developed a new generation of osmotic regulators with static and compact sensors in IR technology for constant water level regulation in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. It ensures osmotic stability in freshwater and saltwater aquariums by precisely and regularly compensating the evaporated water.
Osmolator Universal 3155 can be used as a supplement in cabinet filter plants, Comline quick-run filters or directly on the tank edge.
(1) The precise water level is ensured by a non-wearing optical sensor and a transistor switch without any moving parts. This sensor is insensitive to soiling, light or magnetic fields.
Its “automatic eye” recognises the water level precisely, even small waves or level variations cannot irritate the unit.
(2) An independent safety sensor with a separate power supply circuit and relay control ensures reliable overflow protection.
(3) An electronic time controller and current limiter for the pump connected result in a higher operational safety. This unit protects the metering pump against running dry and reports an empty storage container.
(4) All functions are clearly displayed by LEDs; safety messages are also indicated by acoustic signals.
(5) The osmotic regulators are all operated at safety extra-low voltage.
Osmolator Universal 315|
Water level regulator with two sensor holding devices, extension and numerous fastening accessories. It is suitable for cabinet filter plants in TUNZE Comline filters or on the edge of the aquarium.
This osmotic regulator can also be used in TUNZE SYSTEM cabinet filter plants. The sensors can be stuck to glass surfaces or can be fitted directly to the edge of the tank.
Delivery condition: Ready for mounting with power supply unit, metering pump, hose, sensor holding device.
Metering pump capacity: 2.95ft: 13.74gph, 4.92ft: 12.42gph, 6.56ft: 7.13h, Hmax: 7.22ft
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.