|EcoTech Marine Coral Fragging Tool Kit|
|Designed with usability and quality as top priorities. EcoTech Marine's Coral Propagation Kit is a comprehensive kit of precision-crafted German stainless steel tools, frag plugs and Coral Glue that enables reef enthusiasts to fragment, affix and propagate hard and soft coral.
Contents of the EcoTech Elements Coral Propagation Kit include:
The tools fit neatly inside a heavy-duty bamboo case that doubles as a cutting board and is secured with magnetic clasps.
- Exclusively designed kiln-fired ceramic coral frag plugs (18pcs) 3 colors
- Coral glue, 75ml (1pc)
- Tweezers, 160mm (1pc)
- Scissors, 150mm (1pc)
- Bone cutting forceps, 190mm (1pc)
- Soft coral clamps 255mm (1pc)
|Boston Aqua Farms Coral Propagation Starter Kits|
|Boston Aqua Farms Stony Coral Propagation Starter Kit includes plugs, discs, glue, accel, bone cutters, keychain, dip case.
Boston Aqua Farms Soft Coral Propagation Starter Kit includes plugs, discs, glue, accel, scalpel, keychain, dip case.
Boston Aqua Farms Stony Coral Cutters|
|Boston Aqua Farms Stony Coral Cutters are made special just for Boston Aqua Farms and designed specifically for cutting small polyp stony corals.
These cutters are surgical stainless steel bone cutters made from the highest quality surgical stainless steel by one of the finest surgical tool manufacturers in the world.
Features a grippy handle for better control when wet, a high quality coiled spring (no cheap wire springs here), a handle catch for safe storage and a flatter cutting head to more easily get between coral branches. You won't find a better designed implement for cutting SPS corals.
Boston Aqua Farms Soft Coral Scalpel|
|Boston Aqua Farms Soft Coral Scalpel is a surgical scalpel handle, #3 size, designed to hold a variety of different scalpel blades.
For best results always use a sharp blade when cutting soft corals. A sharp blade will minimize unwanted damage and ensure coral health.
Each soft coral cutter kit comes with a handle and 4 disposable blades, replacement blades are also available.
Taam Coral Clippers|
|Manufactured of 316 hardened stainless steel.
Dissekt-Rite - Coral Fragging Shears (Medium/Heavy Duty Cutter)|
Medium Duty Cutter:
A great quality cutter made with fine quality stainless steel. 7/8 of an inch Jaw with slight curve for cutting stony corals. It's sharp cutting edges minimize crushing and damage to tissue. Length 6 inches
Heavy Duty Cutter:
Heavy Duty cutter for fraging hard and sami-hard hard stony corals. This cutter is made with fine quality stainless steel and have 1.2" cutting jaws for cutting large and thicker corals. Precision ground jaws help to cut corals precisely with little to no effort. Available in double tesion spring or single wire spring for smooth cutting action. Overall length 7 inches.
Dissekt-Rite - Aquarium Specimen Forceps (Aquaplant)|
Fine quality stainless steel durable and non-rusting. Ideal for working with fragments underwater. The curved forceps Offset points allow you to reach hard-to-reach areas of the aquarium. Ideal for working with fragments under water.
- Extra long 10" length, reaches deep into the aquarium
- Available in straight and curved points
- Stainless Steel construction
- Serrated tips for excellent grip
- Deep knurled shank for better hold in wet conditions
- Easy and convenient tank beautification
- Simplifying the locating the decorations and plants
- Making removal of leaves and other residue trouble free
- Maintaining your fish environment without disrupting your fish!
Dissekt-Rite - Long Marllin™ Tank Cleaning Tool|
This 24in long Marllin™ new cleaning tool is designed to clean deep tanks. Marllin™ is a great tool to reach hard to reach areas in the tank. Marllin™ not only helps you clean tank, it also helps you to decorate tank and relocate corals and or decorations in the tank.
- Length 24" to reach all the way down to the bottom of most tanks with out removing water or getting your hands wet.
- Stainless steel construction
- The jaw is designed to catch the smallest and greasiest debris in the tank
- The Marllin is designed to reach underneath, around and even behind the corals to catch debris conveniently
- Serrated jaws allow to hold all kinds of corals- hard, semi hard and soft
Dissekt-Rite - Ultimate Coral Fragging Kit|
This fragging kit consists of the essential tools to frag the wide array of corals kept in a mixed reef tank. You will have the perfect tools to quickly and precisely frag SPS, LPS, and softies! For the larger SPS, we`re including our 7" Heavy Duty Cutter (BS70). The blades are sharp and the leverage this tool offers is incredible. Place the blades approximately 1/3 into the SPS stem you`d like to frag, give it a quick twist/compression movement, and you`ll have the perfect frag cut!
|Gryphon Aquasaw Bandsaw|
|This Corrosion Resistant AquaSaw is designed for use with salt water and is generally used to cut corals. It is based upon the regular C-40, but has improvements designed to reduce maintenance when the saw is used in a corrosive environment, such as with salt water. Youtube has several videos posted by fragging clubs and private owners showing the saw in use (search for "aquasaw").
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Ships with stainless steel blade, however the saw can use any Gryphon blade.
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water. A shield is provided around the bottom of the motor to deflect salt water splash.
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Metal parts are stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum.