Aquarium Systems Pump/Powerhead—Maxi-Jet Pro, Maxi-Jet, Mini-Jet & Micro-Jet
|Marineland (Aquarium Systems) Maxi-Jet Pro Pumps|
|The Maxi-Jet Pro is a multi-use, 3-in-1 pump. It is completely adaptable to meet different needs of internal and external functions as a power head, circulation pump or utility pump. This submersible pump is ideal for powering undergravel filters, protein skimmers, calcium reactors and refugiums, as well as creating water movement.
Features and Benefits of the Maxi Jet Pro include:
- Venturi – Silent, fully adjustable aeration.
- Rotational Output – Directs water flow to needed areas of the tank.
- Impeller – Maximizes water flow.
- Adaptable Intake – Allows the power head to be used with undergravel filters.
- Omni-Directional Mount – Adjusts the pump to fit the proper current needs inside the tank.
- Propeller –Maximizes the water flow.
- Propeller Cage – Protects the propeller and tank inhabitants while minimizing flow restriction.
|Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet Utility Pumps|
|New high-efficiency, flow adjustable Marine Series pumps meet the most demanding requirements of saltwater and freshwater systems. Engineered to handle the capacities of our new Deep Dimension Corner-Flo™ Aquariums and our new High-Capacity Acrylic Sump Filtration Systems. They’re also more than a match for other brands of aquariums and sumps.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase.
- Compact design optimized for maximum output with low power usage.
- Quiet operation with little or no heat. Motors self-protected against overheating.
- Able to run internal/submersible and external (400 suitable for submersible use only).
- UL-listed. Truly stated flow rates.
- All necessary attachment hardware supplied standard.
- Standardized NPT fittings. Screened intake
Aquarium Systems Mini-Jet Pumps|
|Mini-jet® aquarium pump combines exceptional pumping capacity with small size to fill a variety of requirements. Mini-Jet® pump is available in two models, each with an adjustable flow rate. Mini-Jet® aquarium pump can be completely submerged, making it the best choice to fit into sumps or reservoirs. The unique cord arrangement permits vertical installation in small compartments. Mini-Jet® can be used in reef aquariums to create water currents. It is ideal for small fountains or waterfalls. Suction cup support provides stable and silent operation.
Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase.
|Note: The dimensions do not include any attachment or suction cups.