SpectraPure® MaxCap Super DI Cartridge
SpectraPure, Inc.® Revolutionary MaxCap® Super DI™ cartridge has over 4 times more removal
efficiency than any other Mixed-Bed or Hi-Silica de-ionizing cartridge. When placed upstream
of your existing DI cartridge, the life of your downstream DI will increase by four times or more!
SpectraPure’s MAXCAP® Super DI™ Replacement Cartridge is the Heart of the MAXCAP® Series
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard MaxCap®
- 4 times the removal efficiency of conventional Mixed-Bed
and Hi-Silica cartridges
- Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge produces
more gallons per day!
- Designed to be used in front of a Mixed-Bed or Silica-
Buster™ DI cartridge
- Removes most ionized impurities
- The MaxCap® Super DI™ cartridge removes ammonia that
is left by water sources that contain chloramines.
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation during
- Lower your DI production costs by over half!
SilicaBuster Super DI Cartridge
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ Super DI™ Multi-Layer De-Ionization Cartridges are fabricated with the highest
grade custom-blended resins for ultra-pure water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm
resistivity water. They are the first de-ionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate
levels into the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of
previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. This cartridge
needs resistivity or TDS monitoring to determine when it is exhausted.
Caution: The de-ionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters or water
with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. The exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide
levels, TDS, etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification
of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
- 33% more removal capacity than our standard Silica-
Buster™ DI cartridge
- Proprietary High Flow, Low Pressure Drop cartridge
produces more gallons per day!
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal
removal of any 10" DI cartridge available
- For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity)
- Highest grade, custom-blended resins used for highest
purity and lowest TOC levels
- Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge
degradation during storage.
- Optimized for post-RO or post-distillation filtration
SpectraPure Aquarium Supplies
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.
SpectraPure® MaxCap Super DI and SilicaBuster Super DI Cartridge Kit
Spectrapure or nothing else
Posted: 2/27/2014 from REVERE, MA UNITED STATES
I will say don't go with anything but Spectrapure for RODI units. The quality is always there, I havetried cheap alternatives and you get what you pay for in this industry
1 of 1 People found this review helpful, did you?