Use Phosphate Solution for the management of phosphate levels in saltwater and fresh water aquariums. Phosphate Solution will remove phosphates from aquarium water; continued use of the product will improve vitality, color and gro...
Ammonium is very toxic in an aquarium, especially when the pH level exceeds 7.5. It is the cause of nitrite surges and the cause of stress, immunity deficiency and damage to the gills. STOP AMMO made from natural plant extracts, ...
Description: Essential Lipid Complex for all Fishes
• Concentrated liquid garlic attractant for all fishes
• Helps finicky eaters to get an appetite
Bio•Viv Garlic is made fr...
Description: Fortified Liquid Aragonite for Marine Aquariums
• One step calcium buffer system
• Contains suspended aragonite
• Promotes Coraline Algae Growth
Description: Calcium Supplement for Marine Aquariums
• Provides bioavailable calcium for corals and other invertebrates
• Phosphate, Nitrate & Silicate Free
• Contains no acetates, gluco...
Why is boron required? Boron is present in NSW (Natural Sea Water) in a moderately low concentration (4.4 - 4.8 mg/L or ppm). It is present predominantly as boric acid and to a lesser extent as borate. It has several important...