Ammonium is very toxic in an aquarium, especially when the pH level exceeds 7.5. It is the cause of nitrite surges and the cause of stress, immunity deficiency and damage to the gills. STOP AMMO made from natural plant extracts, ...
Description: Essential Lipid Complex for all Fishes
• HUFA complex for all marine fishes & corals
• Provides omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA in complex form
• Particularly useful for fish ...
Description: Fortified Liquid Aragonite for Marine Aquariums
• One step calcium buffer system
• Contains suspended aragonite
• Promotes Coraline Algae Growth
Why is boron required? Boron is present in NSW (Natural Sea Water) in a moderately low concentration (4.4 - 4.8 mg/L or ppm). It is present predominantly as boric acid and to a lesser extent as borate. It has several important...