In the natural marine environment, essential trace elements exist in both anionic (negative) and cationic (positive) forms. With two complimentary solutions, PRO-CORAL K+ ELEMENTS and PRO-CORAL A- ELEMENTS supply the aquarium with...
Description: Vitamin & Trace Mineral Supplement for Corals Aquariums & Reefs
• Provides bioavailable vitamins & micronutrients for live corals
• Accelerates coral growth
• Replaces minera...
Contains calcium, strontium, and magnesium in the same ionic ratios found in aragonite. This unique feature increases the usefulness of Kalk+2 to reef-building invertebrates such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, e...
The importance of trace elements By trace elements we usually mean elements that are present in natural seawater in a concentration lower than approx. 1 mg/L or ppm. Some of these elements are essential to make many biological p...
Seachem Marine Trace™ supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper fish health and growth. Unlike terrestrial animals, fish obtain nutrients from both their food and environment. Trace elements ...
Description: Premium Minor & Trace Mineral Supplement for Marine Aquariums & Reefs
• Provides bioavailable minerals for fish and invertebrates
• Phosphate, Nitrate & Silicate Free
Description: Multivitamin Complex for Marine Fishes
• Superior multivitamin complex for all marine fishes & corals
• Provides essential vitamins and micronutrients
• Rich in chlorophyll, an...
TwoLittleFishies Sea Elements 250ML Trace and minor element supplement for Marine Aquariums, developed by Julian Sprung. Independent studies show that some trace elements accumulate in home aquariums to potentially toxic lev...
Brings new life to corals and allows them to flourish as they would in nature.
Organically boosts the growth of coraline algae
Helps enhance the survival and growth of hard and soft corals
Maintains an ongoing cycle tha...
Basis Borate Free KH Buffer
Description: Dry pH & KH control system for Marine Aquariums
• Professional Alkalinity Booster, with pH Control
• Fast Dissolving, Raises KH in Marine & Reef Aquariums
• True Mul...
Description: Essential Lipid Complex for all Fishes
• HUFA complex for all marine fishes & corals
• Provides omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA in complex form
• Particularly useful for fish ...
Why is boron required? Boron is present in NSW (Natural Sea Water) in a moderately low concentration (4.4 - 4.8 mg/L or ppm). It is present predominantly as boric acid and to a lesser extent as borate. It has several important...