American Marine Pinpoint Wireless Aquarium Digital Thermometer System
|Utilizing a radio wave signal, the remote sensor(s) will measure the temperature at the waterproof probe tip and send the information to the PINPOINT Temperature Display Monitor, which will display the temperature in Fº or Cº degrees. The PINPOINT Wireless Thermometer can accept a maximum of 4 remote sensors, thus expanding the monitoring capability to 4 different locations to be displayed on the same PINPOINT Temperature Display Monitor.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT Wireless Thermometer™ should last a lifetime.
- Remote sensors can transmit temperature signals as far as 100 feet (30 Meters) in optimum conditions.
- Temperature display ranges -50 ºC to 70 ºC, -58 ºF to 158 ºF
- The monitor and remote sensor are powered by two AAA batteries each. Not compatible with PINPOINT AC Adapters.
- Monitor accepts up to four remote temperature sensors.
For Pinpoint Wireless Thermometer - 2 years from date of purchase.
For Pinpoint Wireless Remote Sensor - 30 days from date of purchase.