Tunze Wavemakers (Controllers)
|Tunze Wavecontroller 7092|
The new Wavecontroller 7092 fitted with a membrane keyboard is a control unit for all Turbelle® pumps with electronic motor.
It is the perfect synthesis between Singlecontroller 7091 and Wavecontroller 6091, and thus can synchronously or reciprocally control two Turbelle® pumps:
- Wave simulation by setting the two pump outputs to maximum and minimum values as well as the pulse time.
- Oscillating flow for the direct or reciprocal operation of Nano Wavebox / Wavebox.
- Oscillating flow with Turbelle® pump for the operation of Turbelle® stream pumps.
- Automatic search of the resonance frequency in case of oscillating flow.
- Ramp function for a gentle start of the pumps.
- Foodtimer at the touch of a button; after about eight to ten minutes, a restart is carried out automatically. If the Photo-Electric Cell 7094.05 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the connecting port, the night-mode operation is activated automatically.
|Tunze Multicontroller 7095|
- Wave simulation function
- Tidal current control
- Night mode operation including photoelectric cell
- Sequential pump circuit
- Random Flow
- Up to four Turbelle® electronic or stream 6000/6100/6200 to be extended up to a maximum of eight pumps with Y adapter
- Waterproof membrane keypad on new housing
- LED moonlight with 29-day moon phase including universal mount
- Two interval functions for tidal current control with alternating on / off switch function of the pumps or alternating operation of the pumping capacity
- Display of the capacity of the pump connected
|Tunze Multicontroller 7096|
||TUNZE® Multicontroller 7096 is a control device for all Turbelle® pumps fitted with an electronic motor, which can be adjusted by computer when attached by USB cable.|
For the adjustment, the Multicontroller does not need a connection to the pumps in the tank. After adjustment and disconnection from the computer, the data are saved in the Multicontroller automatically.
It contains all functions, simulates the various flow conditions of the sea in the aquarium, and has an especially light LED moonlight.
Multicontroller with photo-electric cell, moonlight, and 5 m (196.8 in.) USB cable, four connection cables, CD with Windows compatible control program. Suitable for MS-Windows 98, 2000, XP and Vista.
Tunze Branch adapter 7094.34|
||Extends two output connections to 2 x 2 input connections; including four connection cables 7092.30.|
Tunze Photo Cell 7094.05|
||Operation in night mode with Singlecontroller 7091; contained in Multicontroller 7095 as a standard.|