- Biopigment-rich, powdered blend of marine zooplankton and proprietary complex particles
- providing marine protein and elements utilized in aragonite formation, specifically formulated
- to improve coloration of stony corals.
- Size range of particles is suitable for small- and medium-polyp stony corals.
- Simple to use. Enables aquarists to custom-blend planktonic suspensions to suit the
- nutritional requirements of their reef system(s).
- More economical than liquid planktonic suspensions.
- May be refrigerated for prolonged stability.
- Made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.
Brightwell Aquatics Aquarium Supplies
The goal of Brightwell Aquatics is to provide the absolute highest quality, scientifically-sound products and customer service of any aquarium water care manufacturer, and to do it all in a straight-forward and honorable fashion. All Brightwell products are formulated by marine scientists with a passion for the aquarium hobby. They utilize the highest purity ingredients in concentrations that provide the most use to hobbyists. Nearly all Brightwell Aquatics products are over 99.9% pure. The usage guidelines of Brightwell Aquatics products are written in plain language but the company is always available to answer consumer questions. All products are lot numbered for quality control and customer service.