*Please note: ATI lighting fixtures do not include bulbs.
ATI 36" 6x39W Dimmable SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Controller
Dimensions: 35.0" x 13.4" x 2.1" (L x W x H)
The ATI Dimmable SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Built-in Controller is the latest evolution in T5 technology adding full, integrated dimming control to the proven performance of the original SunPower. Compared to other lighting systems with dimming control, the ATI Dimmable SunPower offers an unmatched combination of output and control at an affordable price-point.
- Built-in controller.
- Individual parabolic-style reflectors made from silver-coated 98% reflective aluminum.
- Active cooling system.
- Built-in electronic ballasts.
- Acrylic shield.
- 6-foot power-cord.
- Sleek, adjustable `Grip-Lock` style hanging kit.
- Built-in controller with LCD screen and push button interface.
- Active cooling system with thermostatically controlled fans.
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer`s Limited Warranty.
- Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 115 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 95 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 80 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned placement of corals.
- Power Consumption: approximately 234 Watts.
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer`s Limited Warranty.
1. Superior Lighting Control: With 10 individual set-points, the built-in controller produces much more realistic dawn-dusk and daylight simulations than non-dimmable fixtures.
2. Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures. An active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving both bulb output and bulb life.
3. Plug & Play: With the built-in controller there is nothing more to buy.
4. Clean, Contemporary Design: The slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1" high. All components including the controller and T5 ballasts are built into the fixture housing with the only item external to the fixture being a single power-cord.
5. Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.
6. Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
1. Tried and True Method: T5’s are a proven method for growing all types of coral including sps corals and clams.
2. More Vibrant Colors: Compared to other lighting options T5 bulbs come in a wide variety of unique color spectrums which offers greater flexibility and more options for enhancing each corals unique color. And with T5 bulbs costing about $20 each, it’s inexpensive to "play" with different color combinations.
3. Superior Light Balance: T5`s are a linear source of light, not a point source of light so corals don`t have a particular point to grow towards. This produces corals that are typically much fuller than corals grown under point sources of light like metal halides or LED’s.
4. Save Money: With a lower up-front cost than high-end metal halide and LED systems and the low cost of bulb replacements, a T5 system is typically cheaper to purchase and operate than a comparable metal halide set-up and typically on PAR with a comparable LED system.
***Not recommended for installation inside a canopy or other enclosure.
ATI is a German based company that specializes in high quality T5 lighting products as well as a line of skimmers and aquarium filter media. Their T5 bulbs and fixtures have become one of the more popular brands of reef enthusiasts.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $299 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards