The latest in reef keeping LED technology... Made in California!
With near UV LED`s, the Aquatic Life XS-UV High Output LED Fixtures feature American made 3 watt Cree LED’s to produce up to 264 watts of high PAR lighting (46" model), in the perfect spectrum for vigorous coral growth and color. These next generation fixtures incorporate 400nm Violet and 420nm Actinic Blue LED’s that emit wavelengths close to the Ultraviolet spectrums, to more closely match what corals naturally receive from sunlight—helping the corals with photosynthesis. These fully programmable, remote controlled fixtures allow for customized lighting, including up to three independent 24-hour light cycles in up to 18 color combinations to enhance the natural beauty of your fish and corals. The six different types of LED’s in each fixture can be custom programmed using the exclusive Tiaojiou software. Connect this innovative fixture directly to your computer with included USB cable to set-up and custom program the fixture to your own specifications. Software is available for download to complete light cycle and color combination programming. You may even simulate cloud cover and lightning storms using programs that simulate environments fish and corals are exposed to in nature, and the large LED mounting area distributes lighting and effects throughout the entire aquarium, and interchangeable 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water applications. Modular components of this unit simplify fixture assembly, upgrades and part replacement, while brilliantly illuminating your aquarium. NOTE: To properly program the fixture you will need to download the software from the Aquatic Life Website and program the light from a PC (XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8).
- High Output Cree and Semileds LED’s produce a spectrum of light designed for growing corals
- Easily adjust light to adapt to changing tank environment by programming up to three independent 24 hour light cycles
- Up to 18 programmable color combinations are available to enhance and highlight colors of fish and corals
- Independently control six colored LED’s to tailor lighting to specific needs of tank inhabitants
- Included remote easily controls multiple light cycle programs and lighting effects
- Large LED mounting area distributes light throughout the entire aquarium
- Included suspension hardware makes setup and installation easy without needing to purchase additional parts (14” model only)
- Built-in durable components with passive cooling allows for quiet operation
- Interchangeable 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water applications
- Cloud cover and lightning storm programs simulate environments that fish and corals are exposed to in nature
- Connect direct to your computer with the included USB cable to setup and custom program the fixture
- Downloadable software is available from the web for complete light cycle and color combination programming
- Blue side accent panels provide a stylish fixture look during operation
- Front panel indicator vividly displays current operating lighting program
- Modular components with quick disconnects simplify fixture upgrades and part replacement
- Automatic multi-input power supply is compatible with both 110v and 220v outlets
- cULus approved power supply meets the highest quality standards
- Fixture Dimensions: 34.5" x 12.125" x 2.125"
- Maximum Wattage: 181W
- Power Cord Length: 5.9`
- Fixture Cord Length: 9.5`
- (12) CREE XTE (WHITE)
- (12) CREE XTE (ROYAL BLUE)
- (16) CREE XPE (BLUE)
- (4) SEMILEDS 420nm (ACTINIC BLUE)
- (2) SEMILEDS 400nm (VIOLET)
- (4) SEMILEDS 620nm (RED)
Aquatic Life’s Fixtures are the most modern, efficient, and reliable available!
- LED Fixture w/LED Lenses
- Handheld Remote Control
- Suspension Hardware (14" Model Only)
- Aquarium Frame Mounts (34" and 46" Models Only)
- USB Cable
- Multi-voltage Power Supply
In fact, Aquatic Life is so sure of the quality that they offer a Limited Lifetime Repair Policy on all Aquatic Life light fixtures. The policy applies to light fixtures manufactured by Aquatic Life for consumer use and even includes fixtures that were purchased used. This is in addition to Aquatic Life’s standard 12 Month Limited Warranty and lasts for the lifetime of your light fixture, provided your light fixture is not beyond repair. Aquatic Life will perform all labor to repair your light fixture FREE OF CHARGE. Refer to the Limited Lifetime Repair Policy for complete details.
AquaticLife Aquarium Supplies
AquaticLife is a Southern California based company that innovates, markets & manufactures premium branded aquarium equipment. AquaticLife products and information are designed to bring the experience of marine life into the home. The company manufactures a variety of aquarium products for both freshwater and saltwater applications. Water quality monitors and testing supplies, water filtration and submersible pumps are just a sampling of what this up-and-coming company offers. AquaticLife is best known for their stylish, powerful and extremely user-friendly light fixtures. They are also recognized for their outstanding customer support and helpful educational materials.
We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Your order will arrive in 5-7 business days.
Over 90% of our members receive their orders within 2 business using UPS Ground. Upgrade from free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99—or spend $199 and we’ll upgrade you automatically!
Expediated shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Costs vary by location.
Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10 am PST. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments.
Learn More About Shipping
Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Having difficulty with a product? Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.
A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.
Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions.
Learn More About Returns
Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more!
- Most Products
Earn 5 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 5% cash back
- Marine Depot, AquaMaxx, Accel Aquatics, and Korallin
Earn 6 reward points for every $1 you spend to get 6% cash back
- Aqua Illumination, EcoTech Marine, Nano Box, Neptune Systems, NYOS, Oceanbox Designs, Pax Bellum, and Reef Glass
Earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend to get 1% cash back
You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions.
Learn More About Rewards